My Rating: ★★★★☆
Genre(s): Young Adult; Paranormal Mystery
Plot: We don’t want to disappear. We want to be found.
Something terrible happened in her basement. Haley can feel it.
Four girls who all share a striking resemblance to one another went missing several years ago, and the police we never able to solve the case. But Haley know the missing girls were murdered. How else can she explain the hostile presence in her house?
The ghostly girls need something from her. And unless Haley can figure out what they want…she might be next.
- I’m so glad Demitria Lunetta is back at it!
- This book was just the right amount of creepy for a YA book.
- There were a couple of twists I didn’t see coming.
- I honestly did not see the killer coming, but did in hindsight, which is always the best.
- I felt like the Cooper thing was too easy, but it played out well in the end.
My Thoughts: Demitria Lunetta never lets me down! This was a great, creepy YA read that I just could not wait to finish. Plenty of twists and turns, so many emotions, and a nice spook-factor for the audience. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who likes creepy ghost stories and murder mysteries.